This site is owned and operated by astley. Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. At astley, we want to make your experience online satisfying and safe.
We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
Information astley gathers and tracks
astley gathers one type of information about users:
* Information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions. These are voluntary submissions to receive our electronic newsletters and from participation in polls and surveys.
astley gathers user information in the following processes:
Electronic enquiry form
We offer a brochure to users. astley gathers the email addresses of users who voluntarily subscribe for future marketing activities but a user can unsubscribe at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or clicking ‘unsubscribe’ from the correspondence (eshot).
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
· To better understand your needs.
· To improve our services and products.
· To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting.
· To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
· To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
The data we collect by using cookies is used to customise our website to your needs. After we use the data for statistical analysis, the data is completely removed from our systems.
Please note that cookies don’t allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
Astley Signs Limited is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. Astley Signs Limited has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
Links to Other Websites
Use of information
astley uses any information voluntarily given by our users to enhance their experience in our network of sites, whether to provide interactive or personalised elements on the sites or to better prepare future content based on the interests of our users.
As stated above, we use information that users voluntarily provide in order to send out brochures. astley never shares collected email addresses with any third parties, including advertisers, sponsors or partners.
We give users options wherever necessary and practical. Such choices include:
* Opting not to register to receive our electronic newsletters.
* Opting not to participate in certain interactive areas, which completely alleviates the need to gather any personally identifiable information from our users
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can achieve this by doing the following:
When you are filling the forms on the website, make sure to check if there is a box which you can leave unchecked, if you don’t want to disclose your personal information.
If you have already agreed to share your information with us, feel free to contact us via email on email@example.com and we will be more than happy to change this for you.
Please see below other polices: